In what may be a reaction to that, T-Mobile have just disclosed when the Charm will start shipping for their customers: on August 25th. This is the exact same date that was rumored about a month ago, and apparently represents a bit of a delay from the initial plan.
So hopefully TMo will come to their senses and price this in accordance with its intended target market of young texters/email-addicted hipsters. Because, even if it does feature a QWERTY keyboard, in all other aspects the Charm pales in comparison to the Vibrant.
In any case, we’ll find out by this time next week.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Motorola Charm possibly delayed?
- Motorola Charm is now available on T-Mobile for free or $75, depending on where you buy it
- T-Mobile to launch the Samsung Vibrant 4G on February 23
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S) now free on Amazon, $99 from T-Mobile (today only)
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant included in BOGO promotion starting September 8th