The Samsung Vibrant is T-Mobile’s version of the ubiquitous Galaxy S. When it launched, its designated price was $199.99 with a 2-year contract, which is starting to become the standard price for any high-end smartphone in the US.
However, the Vibrant has been available on Amazon for $99 for a few days, and starting a few minutes ago, it’s free. Of course, you still need to sign a 2-year contract, but hey, free is free. Here’s the link.
If for some reason free is too cheap for you, T-Mobile also have a special offer for this device on their site.
It does say “today only”, so it may indeed only apply today, but you can now get the Vibrant for $99 with a 2-year contract from T-Mobile. Purchase it online here.
I guess T-Mobile’s big $100 off (compared to the normal price) promotion doesn’t look all that good in light of Amazon’s new pricing, especially since it’s supposed to be limited to today.
Wherever you choose to get it from, you can now save a lot of money for what is a feature-packed device. So if you’ve been looking for a top-notch smartphone on T-Mobile, now may be a good time to take the plunge.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Captivate only $0.01 at Amazon. Samsung Vibrant now $69
- Best Buy offering free Android phones this month, Droid Incredible, LG Optimus S and T included
- T-Mobile drops Samsung Galaxy Tab and Samsung Vibrant prices by $50
- Verizon Motorola Droid Pro free today at Wirefly
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant Galaxy S also available starting today