Meet the BlackBerry Bold R020 – the R020 part is so unlike RIM that I’m thinking the final and official name can’t be this one. Anyway. Those hoping for the new Bold to bring many novelties will probably be disappointed, because there isn’t much that’s changed.
The BlackBerry Bold R020 looks just like the 9700, but it will, of course, run BlackBerry 6 (not that the 9700 won’t be updated to the new OS, too). It will also have a 5MP autofocus camera, and more RAM (512MB), the rest of its features being identical to the features of the old Bold.
October is the month when the BlackBerry Bold R020 should be out. AT&T and T-Mobile will likely launch the smartphone in the US.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry 9670 and Bold 9800 caught on video running BlackBerry OS 6
- New BlackBerry Bold 9780 with OS 6 shows up again (video)
- New BlackBerry Bold 9790 shows up in hands-on photos
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 coming to T-Mobile USA on November 17?
- New BlackBerry Bold 9780 to be launched by Rogers on October 27?