The Samsung Cetus i917 isn’t the only AT&T-bound Windows Phone 7 handset that we’re having the chance to meet today, because the LG C900 has also showed up in some leaked photos.
The C900 has a sliding QWERTY keyboard, but it looks nothing like the LG Panther that we’ve been seeing lately.
Its design reminds e a bit of the Froyo-based LG Optimus One – so who knows, maybe the Optimus series will also include WP7 devices.
The features of the LG C900 are not known, but it’s safe to assume its display is a WVGA one.
LG and AT&T (the “premier Windows Phone 7 carrier” in the US) could launch the C900 in November – when the Samsung Cetus will likely also be introduced. By the way, I couldn’t help noticing that the Cetus looks way better than the C900. Come on, LG, you can do better. And you should, if you want to sell 5 million smartphones by the end of the year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung i917 Cetus will run Windows Phone 7
- AT&T holiday 2010 lineup leaks: Samsung Galaxy Tab, 3 new Android smartphones, 6 WP7 devices
- LG GW910 Windows Phone 7 device gets outed by the FCC
- Will we see BlackBerry-styled Windows Phone 7 devices? Probably yes
- AT&T Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7 available from Amazon for only $49.99