While everyone is waiting for Windows Phone 7, Samsung is still launching Windows Mobile 6.5.3 smartphones. I’m talking about the Samsung Omnia 735, aka Samsung Omnia Pro 4, announced back in June at the same time with the Omnia Pro 5.
The Samsung Omnia 735 has just been released in Germany, where it should be available for €299 ($380) unlocked.
The smartphone features a 2.62, 320 x 320 pixels resistive touchscreen display, full QWERTY keypad, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Office Mobile 2010, 3.5mm headset jack, 3.2MP autofocus camera and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
In case you’re wondering if the Omnia 735 is upgradeable to Windows Phone 7, the answer is, of course: no, it’s not.
Starting this month, the Bada-based Wave 2 and Wave Pro are also available in Germany – if you’re in need of a new Samsung smartphone priced at €299 and Windows Mobile isn’t your cup of tea.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Wave 723 launched in Germany, kind of expensive (€349)
- Bada-based Samsung Wave II S8530 with Super Clear LCD gets official
- Samsung Wave 2, Wave 2 Pro, Omnia Pro 4 and Pro 5 announced
- Samsung Wave 723 with Bada launched in the UK by O2
- Samsung Wave 2 (525) and Wave 2 Pro (533) also announced in Germany, will cost €299 each