As time passes, there are more and more leaks of the upcoming smartphones powered by Microsoft’s latest mobile operating system, Windows Phone 7.
One way or the other, the Samsung i917 Cetus, the LG C900 and E900 have surfaced. And LG definitely seem to want to keep that promise of selling 5 million smartphones by year’s end, as they’ve apparently got quite the WP7 line-up.
Another LG WP7-powered device has just cleared the FCC. This is the LG GW910.
It is headed to AT&T (after all, the “premier” carrier for WP7), and appears to have a 5 MP camera with LED flash and a 3.5 mm headphone jack on board. That much is obvious from the pictures.
No other details about its specs or release date are available at this time, although you can bet that they will be the subject of another leak in the near future. That’s usually how these things go.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung T759 Exhibit 4G smiles for the camera on its way to T-Mobile
- Dual-slide Nokia 8208 approved by FCC
- HTC Pico images and details leak, looks like a slightly lower-end Wildfire S
- HTC Evo 3D now available to Sprint Premier customers
- Palm Pre 2 will be on Verizon