First seen almost a month ago, the unannounced BlackBerry Bold 9780 has appears in new photos and a new video over the week-end.
By the looks of it, the 9780 is the Bold R020 leaked last week, which means it should be launched in October.
The new smartphone is a refresh of the Bold 9700. From the info gathered until now, the 9780 comes with a 5MP camera and 512MB RAM, the rest of its features being similar to the features the 9700 has.
Naturally, the 9780 runs BlackBerry OS 6, and we have a video showing that after a couple of photos.
Both AT&T and T-Mobile will probably offer the new BlackBerry Bold 9780 in the US. Don’t worry, Verizon and Sprint users, you’ll have a new RIM smartphone, too: the 9670 Oxford clamshell.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Oxford (Style 9670) to hit Sprint on October 31?
- BlackBerry Style 9670 clamshell appears in new videos
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 coming to Sprint on May 23 for $200
- New BlackBerry Bold 9930 for Verizon leaked, no word on its launch date
- BlackBerry 9670 Oxford simulator now available