Sadly, there’s not much to see in the video, but the guy who apparently has the Galaxy tablet – an “anonymous telco worker” in Australia – says it’s very different from the Apple iPad.
The tablet in the video has a 7 inch screen, but Samsung may also have a 10 inch tablet in the making.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab will almost certainly run Android 2.2 Froyo at launch. Its features reportedly include 3G, Wi-Fi, 1GHz processor, 3.2MP foto camera, and front-facing camera for video calling.
It’s said that Vodafone will be among the European carriers to offer the tablet, while Verizon may launch it in the US (although I’m thinking Verizon may want to stick only with Motorola tablets for the beginning).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 hits the UK on 4 August
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi headed to Canada
- Verizon will launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab on November 11, weeks after the iPad
- Samsung Galaxy Tab(let) to be launched by Vodafone UK
- 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 announced. Octa-core Nexus 11 and Dual SIM Tab Duos also in the making?