Australian customers will be able to buy the Curve 3G in early September via Vodafone and Optus. Starting October, the smartphone will be offered by 3 Australia as well. Pricing details will be unveiled later.
In Malaysia, the new Curve 9300 will also be available in September. No word yet on which carrier plans to sell the device in the country.
Currently running BlackBerry OS 5, the Curve 3G will be upgraded to OS 6 “in the coming months.” The smartphone comes to replace the Curve 8900 and Curve 8520 and adds HSDPA connectivity to their features.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 for T-Mobile USA available September 8 for $79.99
- New BlackBerry Curve 9350, 9360 and 9370 officially announced
- Verizon BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 available starting September 16
- RIM announces the “BlackBerry 6 ready” Curve 3G. T-Mobile version confirmed
- BlackBerry Curve 8910 shows up in leaked photo