The Galaxy Tab Android tablet is certainly not among Samsung’s best kept secrets. Just yesterday we saw it in a video shot somewhere in Australia, and today the tablet has appeared once again, this time in China.
They’re also saying the device’s 7 inch display has 1024 x 600 pixels. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought Android 2.2 doesn’t support resolutions higher than WVGA – so I’m currently skeptical about this 1024 x 600 screen.
Reportedly, the tablet – model number P1000 – has a “plastic feel” and is lighter than Apple’s iPad.
Keep in mind that the final version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab might look a tad different than what you’re seeing above – the device should be announced during IFA Berlin (3 – 8 September).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung to name its Android tablet “Galaxy Pad”, 7 and 10 inch versions in the making?
- Samsung Galaxy Note III confirmed for the second half of 2013? Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 LTE listed at Bluetooth SIG
- New 8 inch Full HD Samsung Galaxy tablet coming to take on iPad Mini 2?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 LTE, S4 Active and Ace 3 all appear at the Bluetooth SIG
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (SM-T311) appears at the Bluetooth SIG, it’s Europe-bound