We’ve just reviewed the BlackBerry Torch 9800, which has proven to be a great RIM smartphone.
Currently available only at AT&T, the Torch is also coming to Canada, and Bell has become the first Canadian carrier to put it on its website (which means it could also be the first to launch it).
Unfortunately, Bell doesn’t say when exactly you’ll be able to buy the Torch, but you can sign up here to receive updates.
The price of the BlackBerry Torch from Bell is not known at the moment, but it’s worth mentioning that the device costs $199.99 in the US (2-yr AT&T contract agreement required).
In other news from Canada, Rogers (which plans to release RIM’s Torch, too) has launched the Samsung Corby Touch T566.
Rogers’ Corby Touch can be bought online for as low as $39.99 on a 3-year deal. Its features include a 3 inch QVGA touchscreen display, TouchWiz UI, 3G, full HTML browser, and a 2MP camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Corby Touch T566 coming to Canada via Rogers
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 finally available in Canada, at Rogers and Bell
- BlackBerry Torch 9860, 9850 and 9810 launch details: AT&T, Sprint, Rogers, Telus, Bell, O2, Orange, Vodafone
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 will be on Vodafone in the UK. Rogers, Bell and Telus will sell it in Canada
- Prices for BlackBerry Torch 9860, Torch 9810 and Bold 9900 announced by Rogers