Although Vodafone UK added the Nokia N8 to its website back in May, the carrier has not launched the smartphone yet (not that other carriers have).
When it does launch it, though, it will exclusively offer the green version of it in the UK – according to this tweet.
As you may already know, the N8 will have a total of five colors: dark grey, silver white, blue, orange and (of course) green.
Both Vodafone and T-Mobile (which is also set to offer the Nokia N8 to UK customers) will likely introduce the Symbian^3 smartphone in September – when the N8 should be available in lots of other markets around the world, including Germany, the US and India.
The two British carriers will offer the N8 for free on contract – though you’ll probably have to pay £30 per month (or more) for that.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia N8 shows up on Vodafone UK’s website
- Nokia N8 officially on pre-order in Italy (for €469), should arrive in September
- Nokia N8 price and shipping date confirmed for the UK (coming in late September)
- Vodafone UK launches the HTC HD2, free on select plans
- Nokia E7 coming to O2 UK in May. Samsung Galaxy Ace will hit Orange