T-Mobile USA has unveiled the launch date of the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300: September 8.
The new Curve (the first to feature 3G connectivity) will cost $79.99 with a new 2-yr contract agreement, coming in two color versions: silver and lavender.
The smartphone will run BlackBerry OS 5 at launch, but RIM promised an update to OS 6 would come later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 coming to Australia, Malaysia
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 will hit Verizon soon
- New BlackBerry Curve 9350, 9360 and 9370 officially announced
- RIM announces the “BlackBerry 6 ready” Curve 3G. T-Mobile version confirmed
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 9360 will be available on September 28 for $79.99