The LG E720 that has recently appeared over at a Polish website is not a previously unseen smartphone, as all the blogs currently reporting about it want you to believe. Just because the name is new, it doesn’t mean the device is, too.
The E720 is the Optimus Chic that LG has officially presented last month together with the Optimus One. I’m surprised no one noticed this.
The smartphone runs Android 2.2 and features a 3.2 inch display (WQVGA, according to this xml file), Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP camera, and a Qualcomm MSM722 processor (at 600MHz, maybe?).
You can see the handset running Froyo in this awfully shot video:
The E720 Optimus Chic will probably be launched by LG in the next few months. No word yet on its price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell will launch the LG Optimus Chic Android smartphone on January 14
- LG announces Android tablet, Optimus One and Optimus Chic (with Froyo)
- LG Optimus Chic E720 now available in Europe, will debut in South Korea next week
- LG Optimus Chic shows up in the wild again, this time joined by the Optimus One
- LG’s latest Android Froyo phone, LU3000, seems faster than Samsung Galaxy S and iPhone 4 (video)