Phandroid has some images showing the Samsung Fascinate Equipment guide. In it, it’s mentioned that “the device will launch on the Internet on September 8, followed by an All Channel launch on September 9.”
So, yeah, Verizon’s online store could sell the Samsung Fascinate starting September 8.
The Fascinate can be already pre-ordered at Best Buy, so even though it won’t be available starting September 8, as we assume, it’s surely coming really soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate (Galaxy S) available online tomorrow, in shops Thursday – now official
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate now available for pre-order at Best Buy
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate (Galaxy S) could be available on September 9th
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S launched, BOGO deal included
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate (Galaxy S) arrives in stores