Expected to be officially announced on September 2, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablet has been spotted in Verizon’s internal systems, so its upcoming launch via the largest US mobile carrier seems to be confirmed.
Since the Froyo tablet appears with the model number SCH-i800, it could be available at Verizon starting November, as this leaked roadmap claims. The tablet’s price is, of course, not known at the moment.
In November, Verizon will also launch an Android tablet made by Motorola, which should be bigger than the Samsung Galaxy Tab (10 inch screen vs. 7 inch), and, thus, more expensive.
Exciting months are ahead, don’t you think?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Verizon roadmap suggests the Galaxy Nexus will be out on Nov. 21, Motorola Xoom 2 on Nov. 30
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 Android tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab launch date (for the UK) announced: November 1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 now up for pre-order at Best Buy, priced from $469.99
- Video: 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab / Pad Android tablet