The C900 could be called LG Pacific at AT&T and, like the E900, it runs Windows Phone 7. It features a 3.2 inch capacitive display (most likely WVGA), sliding QWERTY keyboard, 3.5mm headset jack, and 1GHz Snapdragon processor.
Videos showing the C900 next to the E900, and the C900 alone, are embedded below:
Android.com.pl has it that the LG C900 will be available in Europe for about $350 (€275). The smartphone may be launched as soon as October – since this is the month when Windows Phone 7 should be available here in the old continent.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC 7 Pro with Windows Phone 7 to be launched in Germany next month (via O2)
- LG E900 Windows Phone 7 handset caught on video
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 (Rachael) to come in January 2010
- HTC 7 Pro not a Sprint exclusive, will be launched in Europe, too
- #MWC10: Windows Phone 7 Series UI video preview