Like the Droid 2, the Milestone 2 runs Android 2.2 Froyo. In addition, it comes with the latest version of MOTOBLUR – which may or may not be good news, depending on how much you like Moto’s UI.
The new Milestone features a 3.7 inch WVGA multi-touch display, redesigned QWERTY keyboard, 3G mobile hotspot capabilities, Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Wi-Fi, GPS, 720p HD video capture/playback, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP camera with dual LED flash, 1GHz processor, 8GB of internal memory, and an 8GB card preinstalled.
The official Milestone 2 promo video can be seen below:
Motorola Milestone 2 will be launched in Europe in the fourth quarter of the year. Its price was not announced, but it should be around €450 – €500.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Milestone 2 and Defy in live photos. Both are coming to Vodafone
- C Spire launches the Motorola Milestone X2, priced at $99.99 with contract
- Motorola Milestone 2 with Android 2.2 Froyo available in the UK this week
- Motorola Droid 3 / Milestone 3 announced in China as Moto XT883
- Motorola Droid X officially announced by Verizon, $199 on contract starting July 15