Telus has launched a new Android smartphone in Canada, and it’s getting ready to introduce yet another one soon.
The smartphone that’s been launched is the LG Shine Plus (available in the US via Verizon as LG Ally).
The Shine Plus seems to run Android 2.1 and features a 3.2 inch WVGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera, and MicroSD card support.
Telus’ LG Shine Plus can be yours for prices ranging between $69.99 (with a 3-yr contract agreement) and $299.99 (no contract). You can buy it online here.
The other Android smartphone (that’s coming soon to Telus) is the Samsung Galaxy Apollo.
Also running Android 2.1, the Galaxy Apollo has a 3 inch HVGA screen and features 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Swype virtual keyboard, Bluetooth 3.0, and 3.2MP autofocus camera. The price of the Galaxy Apollo from Telus is not known. Interested customers can check out the smartphone here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo now available in Canada through Telus
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo i5801 coming to Orange UK
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE headed to Telus Canada
- Samsung Galaxy 3 (i5800) launched in Germany, costs €299
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo to bring more Android, more Super AMOLED to Europe