Pocket-lint has it that trustable and “multiple sources” have confirmed this, as well as the fact that WP7 devices would be on sale later in October.
We’ve previously heard that Windows Phone 7 would be available in October in Europe (and in November in the US), so it’s quite possible that this newly rumored release date is the real one.
I’m really curious to see how many WP7 devices will be sold before the end of 2010. Will there be millions of them? Probably. We’ll see soon just how many millions.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Windows Phone 7 to be launched on October 21 in Europe. AT&T HTC Mondrian revealed in ads
- Windows Phone 8 will be officially launched on October 29
- New Windows Phone 7 devices, including Asus E600, to be launched at MWC 2011
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC and LG Optimus L9 release dates leaked by T-Mobile roadmap
- Microsoft confirms October 11 Windows Phone 7 NY launch, AT&T and T-Mobile will be there