There are no official details about it at the moment, but the Liquid Metal has appeared over at a Russian website, alongside some of its features.
Reportedly, the smartphone runs Android 2.2 Froyo and uses a custom UI (Acer Shell 4.0). It also comes with a 3.6 inch WVGA multi-touch display, Dolby Mobile, Bluetooth 3.0, 512MB ROM, 512MB RAM, an 800MHz Qualcomm CPU (like the T-Mobile G2), and photo camera with flash.
The case of the Acer Liquid Metal seems the be made out of aluminum:
No word yet on when the Acer Liquid metal will be available for purchase. The handset looks promising, so let’s hope Acer will announce it soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Liquid Metal might be launched by AT&T and T-Mobile
- Acer Liquid Metal confirmed, will run Froyo and launch in the UK by the end of October
- Acer Android tablet leaked alongside the Liquid Metal and another new smartphone?
- Acer Liquid Express E320 with Android Gingerbread coming soon
- Acer Liquid Metal finally gets officially announced in the UK, comes with Android 2.2