Koodo Mobile, the Canadian discount carrier, is apparently getting ready to launch a new LG handset, the Breeze.
A leaked screenshot taken from Koodo’s inventory management application shows just that. The LG Breeze is not a superphone, but it most certainly will be very affordable, which is also one of its key features.
The LG Breeze will feature a 2.8″ 240×400 screen, a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, a 3 megapixel camera with video recording, microSD card slot and Bluetooth. The Breeze is also a 3G+ compatible phone, like Koodo’s Nokia 7230, INQ Chat 3G and Samsung Elevate before it.
There’s no word yet on a release date or pricing, but that screenshot seems to indicate a $20 price (possibly on Koodo’s innovative Tab system).
This phone clearly doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of today’s top of the line devices, but it won’t break the bank either.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cheap LG Breeze is now available in Canada at Koodo Mobile
- Cheap Pantech breEZe II launched by AT&T
- Samsung Chat 350 unveiled, it’s like a Champ 3300 with QWERTY
- Nokia Ovi Contacts graduates from Beta Labs
- Samsung Galaxy 551 will be available from Bell in Canada on April 28