Sprint has added a new messaging phone to its line-up of devices: the Kyocera Sanyo Innuendo.
Like the Sanyo Incognito (currently available at Sprint for free on contract), the Innuendo has two displays – a small, OLED external one, and a 2.8 inch WQVGA internal one.
The phone also comes with a full QWERTY keyboard, external alphanumeric keypad, GPS, proximity sensor, stereo Bluetooth, MP3 player, Sprint One Click carousel (with dedicated Twitter, Facebook and MySpace apps), 3.2MP camera, and MicroSD card support (1GB card included).
Sprint sell the Sanyo Innuendo for $49.99 with a 2-yr agreement, or $249.99 without contract. You can buy the phone online here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint launches new rugged Sanyo Taho phone
- Boost Mobile launches Sanyo Innuendo, $129.99
- Sprint launches Sanyo Katana Eclipse X, basically an Eclipse with One Click UI
- Motorola i890 iDEN clamshell now available at Sprint
- AT&T LG Neon II GW370 and Sprint Sanyo Vero available now