The Defy will be presented in the US later today during the 25th season premiere of “The Oprah Winfrey Show”.
It will be on sale at T-Mobile in time for the holiday season – probably at about the same time with the myTouch HD.
It’s not clear yet what version of Android the Motorola Defy will run at launch, but it’s either 2.1, or 2.2 Froyo. The handset is dust proof, scratch and water resistant, and features a 3.7 WVGA touchscreen display, MotoBlur, GPS, Wi-Fi, DLNA, CrystalTalk technology, and 5MP autofocus camera with Flash.
Motorola didn’t disclose the price of the Defy. Customers can register for updates here at Motorola.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Motorola Defy will be available on November 3 for $99.99
- Rugged Motorola Defy with Android 2.1 coming to Europe
- Motorola Milestone 2 and Defy in live photos. Both are coming to Vodafone
- Motorola Defy+ gets official: IP67-certified Android Gingerbread smartphone
- Motorola Defy to be launched on October 21 in Europe?