The Samsung Galaxy Apollo is a midrange Android smartphone that is starting to slowly become available in more and more markets.
And today it has become available. The Galaxy Apollo is free on contracts starting at £20 per month. For that money, you get 300 minutes and texts and T-Mobile’s “unlimited” Internet booster, which actually means you get 3GB of data traffic each month. But hey, that’s more than what almost everyone else offers, so it sounds like a very good deal.
This phone features a 3.2″ 400×240 capacitive touchscreen, 3 MP camera and runs Android 2.1. It’s a very decent midrange device you would be foolish not to consider if you’re not desperate to get all the top of the line specs.
Get yours from T-Mobile UK here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S and Galaxy Apollo Ajax Editions announced
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo i5801 coming to Orange UK
- Samsung Galaxy Ace now free with £10.50 per month contract at O2 UK
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 now available at Three UK
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo to bring more Android, more Super AMOLED to Europe