Nokia C6-01 and Nokia C7 Symbian^3 smartphones announced at Nokia World
The C6-01 looks a lot like the Nokia C6 (which is already available for purchase), but, unlike it, it runs Symbian^3.
Nokia C6-01 official photos:
Nokia C6-01 features:
- 3.2-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- Nokia ClearBlack technology for “improved outdoor visibility”
- 8MP autofocus camera with dual-LED flash
- HD (720p) video recording
- Up to 11.5 hours talk-time
- Up to 17 days standby time
You can check out the C6-01 data sheet – for more specs and features – here at Nokia (PDF file).
Nokia C7 features:
- 3.5 inch AMOLED touchscreen display
- Digital compass
- “social networking smartphone”
- 8MP camera
- HD video recording
- 8GB on-board memory
- Up to 9.5 hours talk-time
- Up to 27 days of stand-by
- Only 10.5mm thin
Nokia C7 data sheet – get it here at Nokia (PDF file).
Jo Harlow, Nokia’s Senior Vice President of Global Marketing, presenting the C6-01 and the C7 in a Photoshopped press photo that makes her look at least 10 years younger:
Both the C6-01 and the C7 will be shipped by Nokia in the fourth quarter of 2010. The C7 will retail for €335, while the C6-01 will be cheaper: about €260.