According to DigiTimes (which, as usual, quotes “Taiwan-based component makers”), HTC’s first Android tablet might be launched in the first quarter of next year.
The HTC tablet may run Android 3.0 (Gingerbread?). And that’s about all we know at the moment.
2011 will bring us quite many tablets, most of them running Android. Should Apple be concerned about this? I say it should, but… let’s see what happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Reconfirmed: Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablet coming this quarter
- HTC Puccini to be one of AT&T’s first LTE Android tablets?
- Acer Iconia Tab A200 will be out in the US on January 15 for $329.99, ICS update coming mid-February
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Android 2.3 Gingerbread update out “within the next couple of weeks” in the UK
- Android 3.0 to be ready for tablets in December. HTC’s tablet may be delayed