Germany was the first country to have the C7 up for pre-order, followed shortly thereafter by Spain. In both cases, the price being asked is €429. This, as is usually the case with pre-orders, is rather far from the officially announced price of €335, though that did not include taxes. VAT may account for some of the difference, but certainly not all of it.
So the price may go down once the phone is actually released. And speaking of that, the Spanish Nokia Shop has the C7 shipping by the end of October. Let’s hope that’s right, since during the announcement of the C7, Nokia were as vague as they always are about this, only stating “Q4″ – which, as you may know, consists of three very long months if you’re the type that craves the latest gadgets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X7 pre-orders start in the UK, shipping before the end of June
- Pre-orders for Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 822 and HTC 8X will ship by November 13
- Nokia C7, C6-01 and X3-02 Touch and Type launch dates for India revealed
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 pre-orders start in Canada, $499.99, shipping on July 22
- Nokia N900 to be released in U.S. next week! Nov. 14th, to be exact