The BlackBerry Style 9670 has been the star of many leaks ever since April. We’ve seen videos, a simulator, an overview with some specs. There was also at some point reason to believe that it would be exclusive to Verizon and Vodafone. That was since then proven untrue with the appearance of a Sprint version.
And it’s proven false once more since a tipster has informed MobileSyrup that this clamshell QWERTY smartphone is headed to Canada and will launch on both Bell and Telus sometime during the first week of November.
There is no pricing information available yet, or an exact date to speak of. But as November gets closer, expect those to magically leak as well.
The BlackBerry Style 9670 runs the new BlackBerry OS 6 and has a 5 megapixel camera with continuous autofocus and LED flash, WiFi, GPS, optical trackpad, Bluetooth and a microSD card slot.
It’s also got a rather unique form factor, as you can see, which might appeal to some and turn off others. Clearly, its sales performance will be interesting to watch.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry 9670 clamshell unveiled with BlackBerry OS 6.0
- BlackBerry 9670 Oxford overview leaks, outs some of its specs
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 launches in India
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 hits the FCC, will probably be launched in Korea, too
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 now available in Australia on Optus