T-Mobile UK has just added three new smartphones to its website’s coming soon section, two of them running Android 2.2 Froyo, and one running Symbian^3.
First of all, the just-announced HTC Desire HD will be available at T-Mo starting October. The carrier doesn’t say how much you’ll have to pay for the handset. However, it will probably be free on select (read: expensive) plans.
The Desire HD features a 4.3 inch WVGA touchscreen display, enhanced HTC Sense UI, 1GHz processor, 768MB RAM, 8MP autofocus camera, HD video recording, and pretty much anything else you’d want from a high-end smartphone.
The other Froyo device that’s coming to T-Mobile UK is the LG Optimus One. Interestingly, this will be a “Navigation Edition”, being offered with a car cradle and in-car charger. The Optimus One should be released in October (like the new Desire), featuring free Google Maps navigation, a 3.2 inch HVGA touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, 3.2MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
You can register your interest for any of the three new handsets here at T-Mobile UK.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus U with Android Froyo arriving at U.S. Cellular next week
- Google Maps with free navigation available in the UK, works with Android 1.6, too
- HTC Desire Z coming to Canada via Bell in November? Nokia C6 already available
- HTC 7 Mozart and Nokia N8 show up on Orange UK’s website
- Black HTC Desire and Samsung Monte show up on Orange UK’s website