It looks like AT&T is not the only US carrier that could offer Windows Phone 7 smartphones as soon as November. T-Mobile may also have a WP7 device on sale that month.
TmoNews has managed to obtain a T-Mobile document that includes accessories for some upcoming handsets.
Other devices that appear on the list:
- Blackberry Bold 9780
- LG Optimus T (this could be a US version of the Optimus One or the Optimus Chic)
- Motorola Jordan (codename for the Android-based Motorola Defy)
- Motorola Begonia (what could this be?)
- Dell Claire (Engadget says this may be T-Mo’s own Dell Streak)
All the accessories for these handsets are slated to arrive in November, so it makes perfect sense for the handsets themselves to be available at about the same time. We’ll bring more details as soon as we get them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, Motorola Defy+ and LG Optimus Spirit announced by Telstra in Australia
- Walmart will sell you T-Mobile’s LG Optimus T for $0.97, Motorola Defy for $48.88
- Dell’s new Android smartphone, Streak Pro 101DL, is a dual-core qHD beast
- Dell Streak: no T-Mobile USA support, ships with Android 1.6, will get Froyo this year
- Dell Streak available tomorrow at O2 UK, coming to the US in July