Reportedly, HTC’s tablet may cost around $790 – that’s slightly less than the price of Apple’s most expensive iPad (64GB, WiFi + 3G), which costs $829.
DigiTimes has it that the HTC Android tablet (based on Nvidia’s Tegra 2 platform) will feature:
- A 1280 x 720 pixels multi-touch display (its size is not known, but at this resolution it should be around 10 inches)
- Chrome Web apps
- 32GB solid state drive
- 2GB ROM
HTC, which recently announced the Desire HD and Desire Z smartphones, has not confirmed that it’s working on a tablet yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Scribe – is this HTC’s first Android tablet?
- iPad Mini mass production set to start in September, announcement may come by October
- HTC Desire coming to AT&T, HTC Hero2 (Legend) coming to Sprint?
- Verizon to launch Google Chrome OS tablet on November 26th
- New HTC Desire P and Desire Q Android handsets coming soon