It also seems that some of the handset’s previously-rumored specs (4 inch display, 1.2GHz processor) are inaccurate, and the Lexikon may actually come with a 3.8 inch display, 800MHz processor, 512MB RAM, 5MP camera, 4GB of internal memory, and Android 2.2 Froyo. If that’s the case, the Lexikon is almost like a T-Mobile G2 made for Verizon.
It’s said that Verizon plans to introduce the HTC Lexikon in early 2011 (the final name of the smartphone may, of course, be different).
In other HTC news: according to WMPoweruser, the HD7 Windows phone 7 device will be launched around October 18 in Germany by O2. Reportedly, the carrier will offer the HTC HD7 for €79 on a 2-yr agreement with a €20 monthly plan, or for €559 free of contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Imagio XV6975 in new photos
- AT&T’s HTC Titan to be included in a BOGO offer?
- More Windows Phone 7 leaks: HTC Trophy in the wild, HTC HD7 schematic
- Verizon readying WM 6.5 HTC Imagio and Android HTC Predator for next month
- iPad 2 launch details revealed by Verzion, AT&T