T-Mobile USA is reportedly letting some of its customers know that pre-orders for the HTC-made G2 will start “soon.”
Of course, Best Buy is already taking pre-orders (since September 10), but being able to pre-order the smartphone directly from T-Mobile is something else – and it could mean that its launch date is getting closer.
Speaking of which, TmoNews has it that the G2 will be available starting October 16 – not October 6, as previously thought.
Another new Android smartphone that’s coming soon to T-Mobile USA is the myTouch HD, which should be available starting November.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile myTouch November 3 release date confirmed
- LG-made T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q Android smartphones coming soon
- T-Mobile MyTouch HD launches on November 3d?
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide appears in clear photos
- T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide (HTC Espresso) photos leaked