The new BlackBerry Style 9670 is still not announced, but RIM should make it official really soon. Until this happens, we have to report that the clamshell has made an appearance in Sprint’s internal systems – this confirms, once again, the fact that the third largest US carrier will offer the new BlackBerry clamshell to its customers (likely at about the same time with Verizon).
CrackBerry reports that it should be “only a matter of a few weeks before the device gets announced, and then another 60 days for release.”
But before we get to see RIM announcing the Style 9670, here we have two new video previews of the smartphone, via Mexican website Poder PDA (in Spanish). The first video showcases the hardware (comparison with the BlackBerry Flip included), while the second one presents the software (BlackBerry OS 6).
Apart from coming to the US, the BlackBerry Style 9670 should also be available in Canada via Telus and Bell – apparently starting the first weeks of November.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s BlackBerry Style 9670 (Oxford) gets official: $99.99 starting October 31
- Blackberry Bold 9780 gets semi-official thanks to Vodafone Netherlands
- BlackBerry Style 9670 will launch in Canada on Bell and Telus during the first week of November
- BlackBerry Oxford (Style 9670) to hit Sprint on October 31?
- BlackBerry Style 9670 clamshell appears in new videos