Apart from announcing the Droid R2-D2 limited edition for Verizon, Motorola today has also unveiled new accessories: the Motorola Oasis Bluetooth headset and the Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth stereo headphones.
The Oasis is made for AT&T and “features a unique, behind-the-ear design that creates a comfortable, stable feel, and dual-mics for superior noise cancellation.”
Also featuring advanced voice prompts, advanced MultiPoint technology, EasyPair technology, and a dedicated mute button, the Motorola Oasis Bluetooth headset will be available at AT&T starting October 3 for $79.99.
Next, the Motorola S10-HD is presented as “the only Bluetooth stereo headphones designed to keep your music moving with you.” The S10-HD features high-definition sound quality and comes with a sweat proof and water resistant design.
Best Buy will sell the Motorola S10-HD in the US starting October 24 for $79.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Wirelessly ride in style with Motorola H620 and H560 Bluetooth headsets
- Motorola announces the Backflip for Germany, launches H17txt Bluetooth headset via Verizon
- Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905 – the best headset ever made?
- Motorola Endeavor HX1 Bluetooth headset with bone conduction technology announced
- On Droid X and Samsung Vibrant launch day, Sprint announces HTC EVO 4G accessories (the phone itself is still sold out)