Expected to be available starting the next few weeks (or even sooner) in some European countries, the Samsung Galaxy Tab will come with an array of accessories meant to provide a better user experience. One of these accessories is a keyboard dock that will allow you to input text easier than via the tablet’s virtual keyboard.
Normally, the keyboard costs about $100, but Samsung Spain gives it away for free to all those who register for buying a Galaxy Tab until October 14.
Interested customers can register online here.
I’ve searched Samsung’s official website to see if the offer is available in other countries as well (UK, Germany, Italy etc), but it seems that Spain is currently the only place where the company is so generous to offer free keyboards.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: €199 from Vodafone in Spain, €799 unlocked in Germany, no more Porn button
- iPhone 4S pre-orders start in 22 more countries ahead of October 28 release date
- Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.2 Froyo update delayed until October in some countries?
- Samsung Gem SCH-i100 Android phone gets official, Verizon might launch it soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note II shipping in the UK next week