The T-Mobile G2 has started to show up in stores. And while you can’t buy one yet, this is a good sign that indicates that sales will probably start soon.
Best Buy has started pre-orders a long time ago and expects to ship G2s on October 6th, Radio Shack have announced that they will be selling the G2 $50 cheaper than T-Mobile or Best Buy and TMo themselves have let it slip that pre-orders are bound to start soon.
And now we have the first pictures of the G2 inside stores, getting ready to be pre-ordered and sold.
Judging by these pictures, and all the previous leaks and tidbits of information, the start of G2 sales seems imminent at this point. Perhaps T-Mobile will have a very short pre-order period and start selling the G2 on or before October 6th (when Best Buy said they’d start). Or maybe October 16th is the magic date, as it was rumored at one point. Either way, you’re looking at a maximum of under three weeks between now and whenever it will be that you’ll be able to get a brand new T-mobile G2 in your hands.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S4 will be up for pre-order tomorrow, release date still unknown
- T-Mobile G2 online pre-orders to start soon, launch date could be October 16
- HTC Rhyme may have been delayed in the UK
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order, shipping November 9
- Pre-order the HTC Evo 4G LTE for Sprint for just $149.99 at Wirefly