The second largest US carrier has just announced that the Pearl 3G 9100 would be available starting October 17 for $149.99 on contract.
The Curve 3G is cheaper ($99.99 on contract), but AT&T didn’t mention when exactly it will be available – it only said “in time for the holidays.”
Interestingly, it looks like only the Curve 3G will be updated to BlackBerry OS 6, while the Pearl 3G will be stuck with OS 5.
The BlackBerry Curve 3G is already available in the US via T-Mobile, where it’s offered for only $79.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 coming to Australia, Malaysia
- RIM announces the “BlackBerry 6 ready” Curve 3G. T-Mobile version confirmed
- BlackBerry Curve 9315 announced by T-Mobile, priced at $49.99
- T-Mobile UK announces Pay Once for BlackBerry
- Pelago Whrrl opens up for BlackBerry Pearl and Curve