Still wondering when exactly you’ll be able to get your hands on HTC’s new G2 for T-Mobile?
Well, not only will RadioShack sell you the smartphone for a cool $50 less than the competition (including TMo themselves), as we’ve heard before, but apparently they’ll also be getting it first.
That’s what two leaked RadioShack flyers indicate.
The T-Mobile G2 will be in The Shack waiting for you starting on October 3rd, and you can get one for $149.99 with the obvious 2-year service agreement, which has to include a $30/month data package.
Since October 3rd is this Sunday, if you want to buy the G2, it looks like this weekend will turn out to be a very happy one for you indeed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Mobile TV Service Launches Sunday
- Best Buy offers free AT&T BlackBerry Torch from tomorrow, free T-Mobile Curve 9300 starting on Sunday
- RadioShack will sell the T-Mobile G2 for only $149.99
- RadioShack offers free Android smartphones
- HTC HD7 on pre-order at HTC USA’s online shop, too