Remember that leaked Verizon roadmap we’ve reported about last month?
There’s some new info let loose on the Web, which needs to be mentioned, because said roadmap now looks a bit different.
There’s still something to look forward to for BlackBerry fans, though: the Tour, Curve 3G and Bold 9650 should all get updates in October (BlackBerry OS 6 maybe?).
New Verizon devices coming soon:
- Motorola Venus (October) – a mysterious Android Froyo smartphone with “BlackBerry look and feel”, QWERTY keyboard, 1GHz processor and global roaming capabilities
- Motorola Droid Pro (which could be the Droid 2 World Edition) should be launched in late October or early November
- The just-seen Samsung Continuum SCH-i400 is slated for late October
- The HTC Merge / Lexikon could also be available starting late October / early November
- The LG enV Pro should bring even more Android in November, featuring 1GHz processor and CDMA/GSM connectivity
- The Motorola Stingray tablet may be out in the first quarter of 2011, apparently being based on Nvidia’s Tegra 2 platform and featuring Android 3.0 Gingerbread, 10 inch display, 16GB of internal memory, and the ability to support LTE
Everything looks more than promising, so what can we say: bring it on, Verizon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Merge / Lexikon user guide leaked. The phone is likely not a Droid
- Verizon’s Samsung Continuum i400 and Samsung Zeal landing on November 11
- Verizon HTC Merge/Lexikon rumored to launch on November 11th
- Verizon HTC Merge (Lexikon) previewed, benchmarked
- Verizon Motorola Droid Pro and Samsung Continuum get priced