Verizon roadmap update: Motorola Droid Pro, Moto Venus, Stingray tablet, HTC Merge etc
Remember that leaked Verizon roadmap we’ve reported about last month?
There’s some new info let loose on the Web, which needs to be mentioned, because said roadmap now looks a bit different.
There’s still something to look forward to for BlackBerry fans, though: the Tour, Curve 3G and Bold 9650 should all get updates in October (BlackBerry OS 6 maybe?).
New Verizon devices coming soon:
- Motorola Venus (October) – a mysterious Android Froyo smartphone with “BlackBerry look and feel”, QWERTY keyboard, 1GHz processor and global roaming capabilities
- Motorola Droid Pro (which could be the Droid 2 World Edition) should be launched in late October or early November
- The just-seen Samsung Continuum SCH-i400 is slated for late October
- The HTC Merge / Lexikon could also be available starting late October / early November
- The LG enV Pro should bring even more Android in November, featuring 1GHz processor and CDMA/GSM connectivity
- The Motorola Stingray tablet may be out in the first quarter of 2011, apparently being based on Nvidia’s Tegra 2 platform and featuring Android 3.0 Gingerbread, 10 inch display, 16GB of internal memory, and the ability to support LTE
Everything looks more than promising, so what can we say: bring it on, Verizon.