Already on pre-order at some European retailers, the new HTC Desire HD is bound to be launched via many carriers. One of them will be Vodafone UK, which should soon join T-Mobile in offering the smartphone to British customers.
The Desire HD is featured in the latest Vodafone UK catalogue, promising to bring Android 2.2 Froyo, Sense UI, a 4.3 inch WVGA display, 8MP camera, and all the other features you’re probably already familiar with (Wi-Fi, HSPA, GPS, 1GHz processor and so on).
UK carriers usually offer high-end devices for free on expensive plans, so this will probably be the case with the Desire HD, too.
Vodafone will also sell the HTC Desire HD in Australia, and probably in various other countries where it provides mobile services.
Via Cool Smartphone
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire HD exclusively coming to Australia via Vodafone and 3
- HTC Legend launched in Australia (via Vodafone / 3)
- HTC Desire HD available at Vodafone Australia this Friday
- HTC Desire S only £329.99 on O2 UK Pay as you go
- HTC Desire Z coming soon to Vodafone UK