And although today we have found out that the Tab will be launched in the UK on November 1st, there still isn’t any official mention of its price. That may have something to do with the fact that Samsung are trying to get as many carriers as possible to sell and subsidize it. As such, pricing will probably depend on which plan you choose, how much your carrier of choice has decided to subsidize it and so on.
One such carrier is Telenor, and it has started taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy Tab in Sweden. It can be yours for free if you sign a 2-year contract that will cost you 369 SEK (about $55) per month.
There are many other options, and the Tab’s upfront price changes according to the plan you select, just as you’d expect if you were buying a phone. So head to Telenor’s pre-order page to pick the one that suits you best.
Telenor expect to ship the tablet in 1-3 weeks, which means that Sweden could see Samsung’s Android-powered tablet sooner than the UK.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Z arrives in Sweden with 4.2-inch SC-LCD screen, Tegra 2, and 5 MP camera
- Samsung Galaxy Tab may launch on Sprint on November 14th, cost $399
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v pre-orders start tomorrow at Vodafone Australia, pricing info now available
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 now available at Vodafone UK from £229
- Samsung Galaxy Tab rooted, priced, may be headed to Sprint in the US