The unannounced HTC Merge / Lexikon should be launched by Verizon in late October or early November. But until this happens, let’s take a look at the handset’s User Guide, which appeared over ad Droid-life.
Like the Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S, the Merge / Lekixon comes with Bing Search and Bing Maps – which probably means it won’t be included in the Droid series (there’s no Droid to feature Bing services, that’s why).
Anyway, the User Guide apparently confirms that the new HTC device runs Android 2.2 Froyo and it’s a global phone.
I assume Verizon will sell the HTC Merge / Lekixon (or whatever it’s going to be called) for $200 on contract. We’ll see soon if I’m right.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More pictures of the Verizon HTC Merge/Lexikon leak
- Verizon HTC Merge (Lexikon) previewed, benchmarked
- Verizon’s HTC Merge launching today at third party retailers?
- Motorola Droid 2 User Manual confirms Android 2.2 Froyo?
- Verizon HTC Merge detailed in Entrepreneur Magazine, launch date still a mystery