Mobile Syrup has it that the Canadian carrier will exclusively launch the Desire Z sometime in late November (thus after the smartphone hits European markets – which should happen this month).
No word yet on the price Bell will ask for the HTC Desire Z (which, in case you don’t know yet, features Android 2.2 Froyo, enhanced Sense UI, 3.7 inch WVGA touchscreen display, sliding QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP camera with HD video recording, 800MHz processor and so on).
Until the Desire Z gets to be launched by Bell, maybe the Symbian-based Nokia C6 will interest you. Launched by the carrier not long ago, the C6 is available for free with a 3-yr contract agreement, or for $249.95 with no agreement.
The C6 features a 360 x 640 pixels touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, GPS, Ovi Maps with free navigation, Wi-Fi, and 5MP autofocus camera. You can buy the handset here at Bell. Note that this is the C6-00, not the new Nokia C6-01 with Symbian^3.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell will bring the Nokia C6-01 to Canada. LG Optimus Chic already out (free on contract)
- HTC Desire HD, Nokia C7 and LG Optimus One coming to T-Mobile UK
- Nokia E7 coming to Canada (Rogers) this spring?
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 in hands-on photos, videos
- HTC Desire Z coming soon to Vodafone UK