We’ve got new details on two of HTC’s upcoming Windows Phone 7 handsets, the HD7 / Schubert, and the Mozart.
The HTC HD7 / Schubert has appeared in some photos next to Samsung’s Galaxy S Android flagship, as well as in a new (short) video. The HD7 is bigger than the Galaxy S (because it has a 4.3 inch display), but that doesn’t mean it’s not really good-looking.
Featuring Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Dolby Mobile sound, 5MP camera, 8GB of internal memory, 576MB RAM, and 1GHz processor, the HD7 should be available starting this month in Germany (via O2) and likely in other European countries. Its price off contract should be €559 (about $765). Both the photos and the video below come from Engadget.
As for the HTC Mozart, this should land in late October in the UK.
Engadget has it that the Mozart features a 3.7 inch display, 1GHz processor, 8MP camera with Xenon flash, HD video recording, and more. UK carriers should offer the Mozart for free on plans starting at £35 per month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Mozart (Schubert) with Windows Phone 7 in the wild
- HTC Desire HD with Froyo and HTC Schubert with Windows Phone 7 leaked on video?
- HTC Mozart to bring more Windows Phone 7 to T-Mobile USA?
- Windows Phone 7: HTC 7 Trophy, HTC 7 Mozart and HTC 7 Pro (for Sprint) announced
- Samsung Galaxy Ace headed to Telus Canada. Koodo Mobile is already selling it