Almost one month since we first heard that Windows Phone 7 would be launched on October 11 in New York, the date has now been confirmed by Microsoft.
Even more, it has also been confirmed that both AT&T and T-Mobile will be at the event, with T-Mo exclusively showcasing some unnamed Windows Phone 7 devices.
Speaking of CEOs, Microsoft’s Steve Ballmer will be on stage as well – but that’s not really a surprise.
October 11 is also the date when Microsoft will hold a press event in London, where Europe-bound Windows Phone 7 devices (like the HTC HD7 and HTC Mozart) should be showcased. Exciting times are ahead, isn’t it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint and Microsoft readying a WiMax smartphone for CES 2010?
- Ballmer: Windows Phone Mango handsets are “coming out this Christmas”
- Steve Ballmer: Windows Mobile 7 will come in 2010
- Steve Ballmer: Windows Mobile 6.5 will come next year
- Windows Phone 8 will be officially launched on October 29