The AT&T Nokia C3 costs $79.99 on PAYG, and, apparently, it’s only available in Wal-Mart stores (for now, at least). $79.99 is a really low price, especially since Nokia USA sells the phone for $129.
The C3 is S40-based and features a QVGA landscape display, full QWERTY keyboard, stereo Bluetooth, 3.5mm headset jack, web browser, FM radio, 2MP camera, and MicroSD card support. It doesn’t have 3G, but it comes with Wi-Fi.
Another Nokia phone that will be soon launched on PAYG in the US is T-Mobile’s Nuron 5230.
Also sold by T-Mo on contract, the Nuron will cost you $129.99 on pre-pay, coming with a 360 x 640 pixels resistive touchscreen display, 3G, Ovi Maps with free navigation, access to Ovi Store, 3.5mm headset jack, and 2MP camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5230 Nuron for T-Mobile USA announced, comes with free navigation
- T-Mobile USA’s Nokia Nuron 5230 in official photos
- Nokia 5230 to be launched in Canada by Wind
- T-Mobile Nokia E73 Mode announced: June 16, $69 on contract
- Nokia X3 and E52 to be launched in India