Nokia X3-02 and Sony Ericsson Yendo are both coming to T-Mobile UK this fall to complete the carrier’s line-up of new handsets (which will also include the Nokia C7, HTC Desire HD and LG Optimus One).
The X3-02 Touch and Type will be available starting later this month, featuring Nokia’s new S40 Touch UI, an unusual keypad, a 2.4 inch QVGA touchscreen, HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, social networking integration, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP camera, and MicroSD card support. You can register for updates here at T-Mobile.
The Sony Ericsson Yendo should arrive at T-Mobile in November.
The tiny phone will come with a 2.6 inch QVGA touchscreen, Walkman player, TrackID, 3.5mm headset jack, stereo Bluetooth, social networking integration, 2MP camera, and a 2GB memory card preinstalled. More info here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, Yendo and Cedar announced. Android 2.1 updates re-promised
- Sony Ericsson Yendo touchscreen Walkman delayed, will only hit shelves in February
- Samsung C3300 Champ and Monte Slider E2550 coming to Orange UK on PAYG
- Sony Ericsson Zylo and Spiro Walkman phones introduced (video)
- Nokia C5-03 with Symbian^1 announced, costs €170, launches this quarter