The HTC Merge, or HTC Lexikon, or whatever its final retail name will be, sure is one of the most leaked devices in the past few weeks.
And if you were hoping you’d see even more pictures of this device in the wild, today’s leak brings you just that: more pictures.
There’s no new information about the Merge (or Lexikon). As per previous leaks, it will be a world phone (or global roaming device), will come with an 800 MHz processor (possibly the same seen in the T-Mobile G2 and HTC Desire Z) and a whole lotta Bing. Bing search, Bing maps, Bing everywhere.
At the rate the leaks of this device are going, it’s clear that we’re fast approaching the day when Verizon will officially unveil it and clear the rest of the details about its specs.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Merge/Lexikon rumored to launch on November 11th
- Verizon HTC Merge / Lexikon user guide leaked. The phone is likely not a Droid
- Verizon HTC Merge (Lexikon) previewed, benchmarked
- New HTC Android Froyo QWERTY phone for Verizon (Merge? Lexikon?) in the wild
- US Cellular HTC Merge dummy units arrive, launch imminent